Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Changing Paint Colors

Last night I was taping and masking the fuselage prior to painting the bottom half white. I was using bright yellow tape and decided I really liked how the yellow looked next to the blue. So, I quickly got my color consultant (Paula) to come out and look and she enthusiastically approved the change. I was going to have the blue and white touch and then have a black stripe below that seam. In the picture below, I taped white paper below the yellow tape stripe to simulate how it will look.


Another inspiration was the Renault F1 Racing Team. I saw their F1 racing car a few years ago and liked the colors. Paula likes the idea of a dark blue pinstripe around the yellow. I also thought about adding text inside the yellow banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?