Monday, December 8, 2014

Remaining Inventory

After searching for the little aluminum tube for the fuel pump overflow line, I decided to do an inventory of what's left to build. I'm making ZERO promises on when I'll be done but the pile was surprisingly small. The box in the picture has three cardboard boxes inside. Two boxes have parts that are completed and just need to be reinstalled. The small box in the upper right contains things left to build. There are some other things that aren't in the box that I'll need to complete before flying like brake lines and a few more. The empennage fairing and wingtips are fitted but need finishing. There's some interior trim and the seatbelts that need fitting. I also have to label the panel but the list is getting small. I'm not sure if I'll fit and install the wheel pants and gear leg fairings before flying as they're not recommended during engine break-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?