Thursday, December 31, 2015

Seven Months and 150 Hours Later


I've had so much fun flying that I haven't kept up with this blog. I've now got over 150 hours and I'm having a blast. This airplane is much more than I ever thought it was going to be. Sport plane is the closest I can come to describing it. It's fast and has long legs. It's aerobatic and just really fun to fly. It can land and takeoff on short fields. Just a great all around performer. Although we've taken many trips, I'll highlight only a few below.

Austin and I flew to Airventure (Oshkosh) in July. It was a trip of a lifetime. We tent camped next to the airplane with 1000's of new friends. Here's our campsite, landing on the "Purple Dot" and a panorama of the homebuilt camping area.











Here's my dad on his birthday (June 19th) flight. We went to Brenham for lunch at the 50's themed diner right on the airport.


















Shelby and I flew to Lost Maples State Park to look for changing leaves. There weren't many but we enjoyed the flight.























I've had many more enjoyable flights and trips with family and friends. I'll try to include some of them when I can but no promises as this plane is too much fun to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?