Monday, July 20, 2009

Bandsaw Part II

Help, I'm addicted to bandsaws. Or so you would believe if you listened to Paula and Austin. I just bought a used bandsaw off craigslist on Friday when I happened upon this one at Sears on Saturday. Returned but never used. Heavily marked down. I went out to the car where Paula and Austin were waiting and told them about the bargain. When I went back in to buy it, it had just been marked down further. I returned to the car with my bounty and told them about the extra markdown and they started laughing uncontrollably. Apparently, they had been making up stories about me being addicted to bandsaws and other such nonsense.

Well, I got the last laugh. I just sold the first bandsaw on craigslist today for more than I bought it. I showed them...ha..ha...ha. Wait, is that another bandsaw. I gotta' go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?