Thursday, October 25, 2012

Removable Floor Pans & Electrical

I haven't posted in a while but I have been busy. I finished making the floor pans removable. That was quite a job and if you're building and reading this, do it before you finish the fuselage. It's not hard drilling out the pop rivets but there are a lot of nutplates that go through the floor pans and they are a chore to remove.

I've also been working and studying the avionics and electrical systems. I ordered the electrical diagrams from Vans and have been by to visit with a local avionics tech that helps experimentals. He also check my GNS 430W and it works like a champ. That's comforting as I bought it used. It was from a reputable avionics shop that sent it with a 120 day warranty but it was still used.

Here's part of a page from the plans that helps with the electrical routing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?