Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wing Inventory Complete

Shelby helped me finish the wing inventory and also helped me find a place for all the parts. None of the big pieces were missing or damaged in any way. Good job packing, Van's! There were a few rivets and bolts missing (out of thousands) but nothing serious. I called Van's about a bag of wrong size rivets and they said to call when I finished inventory and they would replace them and anything else missing at no charge.

Here's how we used the long skinny (16') box. I mounted storage brackes to the ceiling and Sheby and I just put the box sitting sideways on the brackets. Simple and provides plenty of storage for long items like the longerons (used in the fuselage) and it's up high and out of the way but easily accessible. It's a challenge building in a two car garage while keeping room open for Paula's car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?