Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wings Delivered

The wings are here! FedEx Freight did a great job. They arrived 10 minutes before their scheduled delivery time and the crates were in perfect condition. I had my camera ready to photograph any damage but there wasn't any. The boxes were even oriented with the arrows up. I've read about crates being delivered by other freight companies that were half destroyed. My neighbor, Tim, was nice enough to help me unload them. I was a little disappointed that he didn't accept my offer of a Shiner Bock. Here they are between the stands I'll mount and build them on. I have 30 days to inventory and report any discrepancies to Van's. I will certainly have plenty to keep me busy for quite a while. As my Dad said, "that will sure keep you off the streets".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?